Progress has been speeding up some more!
Addictive games have been… addictive, which resulted in me hardly working on Relix at all.
I don’t always feel like it coding, but I’m positive I’ll never just leave this project behind and start a new one, I’ve had this one planned for too long and I haven’t encountered any coding complications yet.
The Pause screen has been greatly changed since I last wrote about it (selections and options have been added to it), and I fixed a few more known glitches (still got a few more known glitches I’ll be fixing soon).
I plan on redesigning Felix (the eyeball/robot guy) soon.
New screenshots will be coming once I change the file select screen and add a title screen and do a few other things.
I have a good feeling about the rest of this week!